Whether you dream of galloping down the beach on a white horse, climbing Machu Picchu with your lover or swimming with whale sharks, th
Do you keep a “realistic” bucket list or do you allow that bucket to overflow with new challenges and must-dos?
When did you last feel you were having a zesty tryst with life?
One more question: How often does your heart pound with so much passion it pushes you out of your comfort zone into a new adventure?
I’m talking about the entirety of your life here – both in and out of the bedroom, with a partner or on your own.
Whether you dream of galloping down the beach on a white horse, climbing Machu Picchu with your lover, or swimming with whale sharks, your testosterone level has a lot to do with achieving your goal whether you’re male or female.
It’s true: testosterone gives you the cajones (balls) to take on new challenges and go after your goals.
If your testosterone levels are low, you might disregard your dreams, leave that bucket list in the bottom of a dusty drawer, and simply while away your days watching TV.
As a woman, if your testosterone is low you could be experiencing anxiety or fearfulness.
Just say “NO!”
Then go get your hormones checked…
I’m an advocate for a passionate relationship as well as a passionate living. I want you to feel alive, enjoy your full vitality, and have great sex until your dying day.
To that end, one of the most important things you can do is keep your hormones in balance. And THAT’s why I made these next two videos for you.
In the first video, I talk about Best Hormone Tests, and in the second, I speak on How to Increase Your Testosterone Levels Naturally.
Video #1: Best Hormone Tests ⇐ Watch Now
If you wondered why your libido has tanked, or find yourself less interested in an adventure… if you’re feeling overwhelmed or frail, or just want to sleep better… it’s time to get your finger on the pulse of your hormones and ask your doctor for the specific tests I talk about in this video.
- The other five hormones to test in addition to testosterone.
- How to stay on top of your hormone replacement plan as you age.
- The tests most doctors order and why they’re not enough to address this important health concern.
- Advanced testing procedures that give you a full picture of your hormonal status.
- The danger posed by intestinal bacteria or parasites, their impact on HRT, and what to do about it.
- A list of tests recommended by Dr. Lindsey Berkson, author of Sexy Brain.
- Specific numbers (i.e.: nanograms per deciliter in the blood) for men and women who want to feel an increase in sexual desire, as well as adventurous spirit.
- The importance of estradiol and progesterone for women and recommended levels for both.
- How to know if the dose you’re on is right for you.
- Why women often struggle with anxiety as they age and what you can do about it.
- Little known facts about your hippocampus and how HRT can prevent it and your brain power from shrinking.
- What you can do to have more vitality, more brain function, and better memory.
- How you can get all you can out of life, especially during your golden years.
In this week’s second video, I’m going to share strategies for increasing your testosterone level naturally and the major risks you can reduce by doing so.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this short, information-packed video:
- Erectile function is only the beginning… a laundry list of other bodily functions testosterone supports and dangers of insufficient testosterone.
- Why young men should NOT take supplemental testosterone.
- The most important lifestyle changes to make to raise your testosterone.
- What you can do in the bedroom to increase your testosterone.
- Surprising facts about penis-and-vagina sex… definitely a need-to-know.
- Semen: the magical elixir. (Men… you’re going to love it!)
- How to avoid mineral deficiencies if you ejaculate a lot.
- All about alcohol and sugar’s impact on your libido.
- The relationship between gut health and your sex drive.
- “Man boobs” – what causes them and what to do about it.
- Dietary recommendations for sexual health.
This is your sexy nurse wishing you a lot of arousal in the bedroom and increased zest in every part of your life.
You Got This!