There are lots of things that women wish that guys knew, but won’t ever tell them. The problem is that if the lady needs to tell the guy, it will ruin the relationship.
For guys, this appears like an impossible position – “she knows what she wants, but will not tell me.” Here are the top ten things that ladies wish guys knew.
1. Lead – Women won’t tell men that they would like them to lead, because just having to say this means that the guy will not lead. A leader doesn’t need permission; they take the risk and just do it.
2. Ask her advice – This might seem contradictory to number 1, but it is not. Women want men to lead, but they want to be element of their lives and so they wish to be respected.
The very best way that to perform both of these is actually for the guy to choose what they want to do, tell her, then ask on her opinion.
3. Women choose guys on how they make them feel- Any guy who are able to make a girl feel appreciated, protected and cherished is on his option to winning her heart.
4. Make her laugh- Don’t take life too seriously. It could be tough being a lady. There are numerous roles to play – daughter, sister, wife and many goals to meet up with – good-looking, thin, coordinated clothing, etc.
Give her a rest! If some guy can show her that she need not be perfect to be accepted, he will be a unique guy and she will love him for this.
5. Hold the door – Its something that women’s upbringing may inform them is not required – in the end she is independent, but women will often want it anyway.
Guys don’t need to knock her right down to get to the door first each time, but getting in the habit of opening doors when he can is a good thing.
6. Never start a conversation with an apology – “Excuse me”, “Sorry to concern you”. She may think the guy is polite, but he is violating rule number one.
7. If a guy is in a loving relationship, hold hands- It demonstrates that he cares on her behalf and therefore he is not scared of showing it in front of others. She will never tell him, but if he does it, he can have a happier life.
8. Call Her- After every date, call her in just a few days. Email, voicemail and txt messaging usually do not count. Calling her as soon as he gets back again to the apartment could be too soon, but any time later is going to be OK.
9. Regardless if she asks for the absolute truth, be careful about criticizing her appearance. If some guy builds a fence across the back yard and asks a female, “What do you consider?” he will not want her to check the plumb on every post and let him know how he could improve his fence building!
He wants her to say that it looks good! Same together with her appearance. Guys, be very careful of the way you answer!
10. Be passionate about something – along with her. This goes back to leadership. Men must have a sense of what they want to perform and just how they are going to get it done. Share your dreams and plans with her.
This might be one area where it is OK for guys to share something at some length. Just because she does not share his dream, she will respect him for having one.
It is one of the problems in dating, that there are things that the majority of women want and expect in a person that not absolutely all men understand.
The rules of dating and behavior are increasingly being constantly rewritten and can seem confusing. The guidelines above have withstood the test of time and are as valid today while they were 200 years ago.