Did you know by the age of 35 men’s testosterone production start to drop by 25%?
The very same testosterone accountable for your sexual drive, reduced amount of fat, muscle mass building, balancing your mood and enhancing your concentration, maintaining bone strength and athletic performance.
Nonetheless it gets far worse, that 25% is an all natural drop off, whenever you element in the devastating effect of fast foods it happens sooner and in much greater intensity.
In US, testosterone levels have now been dropping significantly ever since the industrial food revolution within the 1950s.
A research conducted because of the Grocery Manufacturer’s Association found that over 80% of foods commonly available in US stores are contaminated with substances that adversely affect your health and reduce your testosterone level.
The foremost substances found to be deleterious for the T-level and present almost everywhere are:
- MSG: A neurotoxin that gets permanently kept in the human brain, causing headaches and decreasing T-level over longer time frame.
If you see labels such as for instance Textured Protein, Glutamate, Yeast Extract, Mono potassium Glutamate, Gelatin or Hydrolyzed Protein. You will certainly know that the foodstuff you are about to buy contains MSG.
- Mercury: It stores up in pituitary glands, Leydig cells of the testes and brain. It may be found in certain types of rice, high fructose corn syrup, and farm-raised fish.
- Artificial sweeteners: Even when they don’t contain sugar, many foods are laced with artificial sweeteners, most commonly by means of aspartame and neotame. The foods containing them are way too numerous to count, but are consumed daily by almost everyone.
Bad food choices don’t just disrupt your creation of testosterone, but additionally boost the production of estrogen, the female hormone with the opposite aftereffect of testosterone, rendering your system flabby, weak, and even giving you unseemly man boobs.
Soy in particular is the largest culprit here given that it contains phytoestrogens, found in cereal, sauces, breaded food, certain dairy products, lecithin, stews, soy nuts, soy beans and numerous vegetarian dishes.
So, you can cope with this onslaught in the very essence of what makes you a man, not just to counter the natural drop off but all of those other external factors?
Nowhere else will you find such fountain of easily applicable knowledge about how to get your testosterone back again to the level once you were in your twenties, safely and naturally. No hormonal creams, gels, and injections.
Inside 24-Hour Testosterone Fix formula Will Learn:
- The 11-Bean “Estrogen-Buster”: Even if you are younger but estrogen level is screwing you up, this potent mineral found in certain beans can convert excess estrogen into testosterone. It will likewise boost your sperm mobility and production.
- The “Chinese Warrior”: Super-food, an obscure Chinese vegetable who has almost no calories, it is proven to improve your heart function and it is full of calcium and potassium, minerals critical for your bone strength and muscle maintenance.
- The Peruvian Protein “Hormone Equalizer”: A Peruvian root saturated in protein this is certainly scientifically demonstrated to increase testosterone production, along with balance your hormones, making your more resistant to stress.
- The “All-Rounder”: Inca root, contains all of the protein and essential amino acids your body is in need of every day.
- The Rising Sun “Mood-Booster”: A Japanese super-food that drenches your brain with serotonin, a feel-good chemical, besides revitalizing your red blood cells.
- 9 testosterone “friendly fruits” and 13 “strange herbs” and seeds that effectively elevate your T-levels plus much more.
Testosterone Benefits the Human Body in Several Ways
You’re probably most familiar with testosterone as the sex hormone responsible for defining manhood.” And, yes, it can.
However, proper levels of this key hormone may also be necessary to stimulate sexual interest, increase libido, heighten arousal and ensure sexual satisfaction for both both women and men.
It’s also necessary to maintaining the immediate following:
- A healthy pain response
- Sufficient quantities of red blood cells
- Regular sleep patterns
- Optimal bone relative density
- Muscle mass
- And high energy levels
As men and women age, their T-levels naturally decline but this will probably accelerate faster than normal by the typical American lifestyle:
- Chronic stress
- Insufficient nutrition
- Imbalanced microflora
- Low vitamin D levels
- Weight gain
- Inadequate exercise
Each one of these risk factors deplete the normal immune response, result in obesity and diabetes, tax the body and decrease metabolism.
This, my buddies, could be the recipe for low T-levels and a lot of individuals are stuck in the gerbil wheel desperate for a ticket to obtain off the ride.
Low testosterone has become such an issue that up to 40 percent of men over 45 are affected!
No one knows the prevalence of women with low T-levels yet, but a Wall Street Journal article suggests that the pain sensation epidemic many women have a problem with may be linked to imbalance hormones, including testosterone.
When you have low testosterone, like many men do, these natural cures will absolutely help you overcome it faster. In fact, if you implement this method, you’re probably likely to notice changes in probably 24 to 48 hours — that fast.