Hygiene is really a cornerstone of contemporary civilization. It may be asserted hygiene became one of these stuff that are overlooked among civilized people.
Accumulated dirt, sweat and bacteria (or germs) inside intimate area may cause infections at some point later on.
Penis hygiene, therefore, belongs to the daily cleaning “ritual” and is regarded as just as essential as general personal hygiene.
The sex organs tend to be more very sensitive than other areas of the body and often involved in intimate contact, which explains why they ought to be as clean as is possible, otherwise cleaner.
Penis Hygiene Tips
Here are some natural hints and tips on how to maintain good and healthy penis hygiene:
- The male genitalia (especially penis) should be washed regularly to remove any buildup of exudate or smegma and to keep the organs clean.
- Get adequate sleep and rest by adapting a healthy constructive daily
- Routine and maintaining appropriate sex relations.
- Regularly shave off unnecessary hair around your penis and in the pubic area as long and thick pubic hair can be a potential breeding ground for germs, debris and allergens.
You should practice regular bathing and cleansing of the body; anointing the body and the penis with aromatics unguents and medicated oils.
After thoroughly washing your genitals make sure you dry them off completely with a clean towel.
This will protect you against getting a rash or other infection from the dampness and bacteria from your undergarments.
- Keep your penis (and the testes) protected during games or sports. A hard plastic protective cup, i.e. a “jock strap,” or the “guard” provides baseball catchers, hockey goalies and football players protection from collisions. Wear a jock strap or a cup to protect your reproductive potential.
- Condoms are the only form of protection that can both help to stop the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as HIV/AIDS and prevent pregnancy.
- Avoid using tight fitting undergarments and pants as blood needs to flow through your penis for its proper functioning and growth.
In general, a normal and proper penile hygiene may be the science of self healing. It’s the art of private health maintenance and disease prevention.
Proper hygiene practice may be the first step toward nothing but good health. Improper or faulty hygiene may be the origin of all penis or sex-related diseases for example STDs, infections as well as pimples.